The New Lanark Mill Hotel Self-Catering Waterhouses
Welcome to the Waterhouses at New Lanark. Located in the heart of New Lanark World Heritage Site and positioned behind the stunning New Lanark Mill Hotel, our 8 beautifully appointed self-catering cottages rest completely on the banks of the River Clyde. Our selection of two one-bedroom cottages and six two-bedroom cottages offer flexible arrival and departure dates throughout the year, even in high season allowing our guests to holiday at the times they want. Let on a minimum of 2 nights, all beds are made up for arrival with luxury hand and bath towels provided. We also include your electricity and heating within the rate.
Key features of the Waterhouses at New Lanark
- 4 star Scottish Tourist Board accredited Self Catering
- Open plan living room, dining and kitchen areas
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking utensils
- 32” flat screen televisions with built in freeview
- Family bathroom with shower in bath, body wash, shampoo and moisturiser
- Iron and board
- Clothes airer
- Hoover and cleaning materials
- Complimentary arrival tea and coffee
- Washing up liquid and toilet roll
- Additional beds and cots for families are available by prior arrangement
- House service every four days. On request for those guests staying shorter periods
- Peaceful riverside surroundings
- Full use of leisure facilities at New Lanark Mill Hotel (small additional fee per person)
- Use of facilities at New Lanark Mill Hotel including free wifi internet connection
- Nearby gift shop and award winning New Lanark Visitor Centre
All of the Waterhouses are built on two levels connected by stairs and are therefore unsuitable for wheelchair access. The Waterhouses are ideal for short breaks with so much to see and do within this beautiful location. Rates from only £99.00 per cottage for a minimum of 2 nights stay.
Our Waterhouses are bookable online. Please note that requests for a particular cottage cannot be guaranteed.