4 Star Self Catering
In a beautiful location with so much to see and do, the Waterhouses are ideal for short breaks
The Waterhouses provide 4 star Scottish Tourist Board accredited self catering accommodation. Enjoy peaceful riverside surroundings within walking distance of the Falls of Clyde, and with a full range of options for eating, shopping and exploring right on your doorstep. Explore the award winning New Lanark Visitor Centre, browse in the gift shop and make full use of the facilities at New Lanark Mill Hotel including the lounge, bar and restaurant, free wifi connection and leisure facilities (small additional fee per person). Rates from only £99.00 per cottage for a minimum of 3 nights stay.
Eight beautiful self-catering Waterhouse cottages are located in the heart of New Lanark World Heritage Site, virtually resting on the banks of the River Clyde.
We have two one-bedroom cottages and six two-bedroom cottages offering flexible arrival and departure dates throughout the year, even in high season, allowing our guests to holiday at the times they want. Minimum of 3-night stay, all beds are made up for arrival. Electricity and heating are included within the rate.
4 star Scottish Tourist Board accredited Self Catering
- Open plan living room, dining and kitchen areas
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle
- Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and cooking utensils
- 32” flat screen televisions with built in freeview
- Family bathroom with shower in bath
- Iron and board
- Clothes airer
- Additional beds and cots for families are available by prior arrangement at an additional cost
- Please note that requests for a particular cottage cannot be guaranteed.
- All of the Waterhouses are built on two levels connected by stairs and are therefore unsuitable for wheelchair access. Accessible accommodation is available within New Lanark Mill Hotel.
- Check-in for Waterhouses is 4pm, with a checkout of 10am.