New Lanark Mill Hotel is fully accessible for guests with mobility difficulties and our excellent facilities include:
- 4 extremely spacious bedrooms specially adapted for use by guests in wheelchairs, including roll-in showers fitted with grab rails
- emergency pull cords in each of the disabled shower rooms
- intercall panic buttons beside the beds, which are linked to the reception desk
- designated diabled parking close to the main entrance
- 2 lifts providing access to all floors
- swimming pool with hoist
- specially adapted gym equipment for wheelchair users
Should you have any further questions our receptionists would be happy to help.
"To say that this hotel has everything a disabled person requires would be an understatement as the whole layout ensured that everyone disabled or otherwise were able to access the same excellent facilities and the staff were just wonderful."
Joan & Vince Stephenson, Amble, Northumberland
Peace of mind in an emergency situation is imperative for guests with mobility issues. That is why when you arrive at New Lanark Mill Hotel the Duty Manager will discuss your indivdual situation. From this discussion a personal evacuation and egress plan will be prepared to meet your requirements so that in the event of an emergency situation we can evacuate you from the building in the safest way possible. We would encourage all guests who have mobility issues to inform us at the time of booking so that we know it advance of your arrival. We will kindly request 15 minutes of your time after check in so that we can discuss the fire safety practices and procedures that we have in place.